Runley Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
Welcome to our website! Unless otherwise indicated, this web site and its contents are the property of Runley Productions, Inc.. The site and its contents are protected, without limitation, pursuant to Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws. The term “Runley” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 437, Orangeville, ON, L9W 5G2. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By accessing this web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access this web site and you should not do so.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• You may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or update any of the material on this web site without the prior consent of Runley. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this web site are transferred to you.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Runley and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall, in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Runley has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Runley from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Runley directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.